Hardware enhanced security management with ePO DeepCommand
About this talk
Are you challenged by regular system maintenance activities like Patching and virus scanning impacting your user productivity?
Do you have challenges supporting remote users in a cost-effective manner on issues like system failures and password resets?
Do you feel remote access to encrypted systems are near impossible because of pre-boot authentication
Are PC energy costs straining your IT budgets and you are not able to embrace green IT initiatives?
Join this webinar on Unleash a new vantage point in your computing assets - with McAfee ePO Deep Command:
• To learn how you can save on energy costs by allowing PC’s to be powered down, while still having the flexibility to wake and update PCs to conduct security tasks and patches
• To understand how you can improve efficiency of security operations by providing the ability to wake up PC’s with McAfee encryption software and securely authenticate pre-boot “without” user intervention
• To know how you can increase user productivity with faster pre-boot password resets and remote repair of encrypted PC’s
• To see how one can extend the reach of their IT teams with the ability to remote remediate “disabled” endpoints with full access to the PC’s keyboard, video and mouse
• To discover how you can leverage existing security investments in Intel vPro with deployment and management from McAfee ePO
Deepak Kolingivadi is a Product Manager in the Management Business Unit at McAfee and responsible for formulating the strategy for products like McAfee ePO Deep Command and McAfee Risk Advisor.
Deepak has close to 15 years of industry experience, of which 11 years have been in the field of Digital Security. Deepak is experienced in developing product strategy and roadmap for security products as well as conceptualizing and engineering them.