Jean-Marie Vilain, Product Manager, EXFO
This webinar is the second of a series for network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) tackles the challenges faced by them in delivering innovative solutions in the context of a rapidly changing environment with pressures and constraints faced in the lab/R&D and in manufacturing.
Solutions for the following are explored:
- Changing landscape of transceiver technology, including CFP4, QSFP+/QSFP28
- Advanced OTN testing
- Scaling production capacity
- Reconfiguring manufacturing stations
Keeping up the rapid pace of innovation is an ever present challenge for network equipment manufacturers. There has been a reshaping of the vendor equipment industry from box development to solution-oriented innovation and deployment. Lab and R&D centers have become expertise hubs, yet they need to derive more value from their R&D spend, particularly when it comes to equipment.
In this webinar, we will discuss what tests are key for rapid innovation:
- OTN multi-stage multiplexing
- Multichannel OTN
- Service disruption validation
- Breakthrough transceiver validation
- Innovative global network test management software which allows central access of network elements distributed across an organization