Seizing the ESG data norm. For investors in the APAC region
Helena Fung, Head of Sustainable Investment APAC, FTSE Russell; Ji Min Choi, Analytics Consultant, FactSet
About this talk
ESG-driven investing is now more prevalent than ever, with company ESG data being incorporated into investment decisions, risk management and company engagement.
Specialists from FTSE Russell and FactSet share the latest trends on incorporating ESG considerations into decision-making and take a closer look at how FactSet can help you build sustainable investment strategies and multi-asset class reports.
• ESG trends in Asia Pacific markets
• Transparency comes first - Objectivity is at the heart of FTSE Russell’s ESG Ratings methodology. FTSE Russell discusses the data collection, the different levels of data and how it can be used by investors
• Putting ESG into practice – FactSet will reveal how clients are utilizing FTSE Russell’s ESG Ratings by leveraging FactSet’s award winning technology and solutions
a) ESG at a glance: Where to find ESG ratings data within FactSet, and how it integrates with other data on the platform
b) Portfolio Analysis: How to dissect a portfolio through the ESG lens and what reports are available to fuel future investment decisions
• Helena Fung, Head of Sustainable Investment APAC, FTSE Russell
• Ji Min Choi, Analytics Consultant, FactSet
• Moderation will be provided by Cedric Tang, Head of Asset Owner Group, North Asia, FTSE Russell
FTSE Russell is a leading global provider of benchmarking, analytics and data solutions for investors, giving them a precise view of the market relevant to their investment process. A comprehensive range of reliable and accurate indexes provides investors worldwide with the tools they require to measure and benchmark markets across asset classes, styles or strategies.…