Leila Fourie, CEO (Johannesburg Stock Exchange), Rosie Donachie (London Stock Exchange Group), Aled Jones (FTSE Russell)
FTSE Russell’s ESG Ratings and data model allows investors to understand a company’s exposure to, and management of, ESG issues in multiple dimensions.
The ESG Ratings are comprised of an overall Rating that breaks down into underlying Pillar and Theme Exposures and Scores. The Pillars and Themes are built on over 300 individual indicator assessments that are applied to each company’s unique circumstances.
With 19 years of history providing the FTSE4Good index series, FTSE Russell has developed an ESG framework that encompasses the Taskforce on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) guidelines and applied this framework to South African stocks.
Join experts from FTSE Russell and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) as they discuss:
• the current South African and International ESG efforts,
• the importance of ESG in investments,
• FTSE Russell’s ESG Ratings and data model, and the Sustainable Investment Database, and JSE’s Sustainable Investment Database and the resultant scores.
• Leila Fourie, CEO, Johannesburg Stock Exchange
• Rosie Donachie, Group Head of Government Relations and Regulatory Strategy, London Stock Exchange Group
• Aled Jones, Director, head of sustainable investment product management - EMEA, FTSE Russell
Gary Rynhoud, head of FTSE Russell sales, MEA
Read the FTSE Russell ESG Ratings and data model product overview here: https://research.ftserussell.com/products/downloads/ESG-ratings-overview.pdf