Cedric Tang; Ali Zaidi; John D. Worth, Ph.D.; William Leung; Anton Chan
Over the past two decades, as a market, listed real estate has grown larger and more diversified and is now considered a well-established tool for real estate investors. The COVID-19 pandemic has upended everyday life for the foreseeable future, creating new risks and opportunities in commercial real estate across the U.S., Europe, and Asia. In part because it offers liquidity, listed real estate (including REITs) allows investors to act on their convictions and take advantage of these risks and opportunities.
FTSE Russell, EPRA, Nareit and Cohen & Steers invite you to join an informative conversation focused on how listed real estate is positioned in the current environment, some property sectors that continue to provide differentiated investment opportunities, and the long-term diversifying role listed real estate can play for institutional investors.
During this webinar, asset owners, asset managers, and ETF providers will hear industry experts discuss:
• How has the spread of COVID – 19 impacted the commercial real estate markets? Do these impact real estate equally, or have some property types that have fared worse / better than others?
• Are there potential opportunities that may arise from market dislocations that long-term investors should be thinking about?
• The long-term diversifying role and opportunities listed real estate can offer institutional portfolios
• Ali Zaidi, Director Research & Indexes, EPRA
• John D. Worth, Ph.D., EVP Research & Investor Outreach, Nareit
• William Leung, Portfolio Manager, Head of Asia Pacific Real Estate, Cohen & Steers
• Anton Chan, Head of Institutional Business, Asia Ex Japan, Cohen & Steers
• Cedric Tang, Head of Asset Owner Group, North Asia, FTSE Russell