Over the past two decades, as a market, listed real estate has grown larger and more diversified and is now considered a well-established tool for real estate investors. The COVID-19 pandemic has upended everyday life for the foreseeable future, creating new risks and opportunities in commercial real estate across the U.S., Europe, and South East Asia. In part because it offers liquidity, listed real estate (including REITs) allows investors to act on their convictions and take advantage of these risks and opportunities.
FTSE Russell, EPRA, Nareit, Singapore Exchange (SGX) and Nikko Asset Management invite you to join an informative conversation focused on how listed real estate is positioned in the current environment, some property sectors that continue to provide differentiated investment opportunities, and the long-term diversifying role listed real estate can play for institutional investors.
Hear from SGX on exciting new product developments in this space, following the announcement that SGX and FTSE Russell have partnered up to offer derivatives products in this region. In addition, Nikko Asset management will be offering their outlook and take on this sector, sharing insight into their own Real Estate strategies.
During this webinar, industry experts will discuss:
• How has the spread of COVID – 19 impacted the commercial real estate markets? Do these impact real estate equally, or have some property types that have fared worse / better than others?
• Are there potential opportunities that may arise from market dislocations that long-term investors should be thinking about?
• Ali Zaidi, Director Research & Indexes, EPRA
• John D. Worth, Ph.D., EVP Research & Investor Outreach, Nareit
• Elena Patimova, Director, Equities & FICC Sales, GSO, Singapore Exchange (SGX)
• Jermyn Wong, Head of Asia ETF Business Development, Nikko Asset Management
• Irvin Goh, head of sales and business dev., Asia, FTSE Russell