Factor performance and valuations after a turbulent year, for investors globally
Mark Barnes, head of investment research, Americas and Marlies van Boven, head of investment research, EMEA
About this talk
Join senior members of our Global Investment Research team for valuable insights into factor performance and valuations, after a tumultuous year. You will hear answers to key questions, such as:
- How have markets and factors performed since the outbreak of the crisis?
- What are the Covid-19 factor winners and losers?
- Are there regional outliers that provide good investment opportunities?
- Which factors are looking cheap or expensive?
- What is the impact of the recent factor rotation on relative valuations?
- The recent P/E expansion has mainly been driven by price, but what is the earnings outlook?
- Which factors are at risk of potential de-valuation, or poised for potential outperformance?
Marlies van Boven, head of investment research, EMEA and Mark Barnes, head of investment research, Americas, will frame their analysis within the context of the adjustment in Factor behavior since the post-COVID regime.
They will also draw upon key findings from our quarterly Market Maps “Factor Forensics” and "Regional Factor Indicator" reports which they author and that are being published before the webinar. These reports are part of a suite that offer timely capital-market analysis and insights for better investment decision-making.
FTSE Russell is a leading global provider of benchmarking, analytics and data solutions for investors, giving them a precise view of the market relevant to their investment process. A comprehensive range of reliable and accurate indexes provides investors worldwide with the tools they require to measure and benchmark markets across asset classes, styles or strategies.…