Euronext & EPRA Real Estate Barometer: Trends and key figures 2021
Euronext and EPRA (European Public Real Estate Association) have published the fourth edition of the Real Estate Barometer, which analyses the key trends and figures of the listed European real estate sector.
The Real Estate Barometer FY2021 looks at real estate investment trusts (REITs) and real estate developers listed on Euronext markets, and analyses the performance and valuation of EPRA indices, which track a basket of listed European real estate companies.
Your 360-degree review of real estate & derivatives trading trends
In partnership with Euronext, join experts from EPRA and FTSE Russell for a roundup discussion about:
• market trends,
• listed real estate indexes.
In addition, a derivatives market-maker from BNP Paribas will look at the growing influence of derivatives benchmarked to the FTSE EPRA Nareit Index Series on Euronext, in terms of their volume growth and their real-world usage.
• David Moreno, CFA, Indexes Manager, EPRA
• Matthieu Courtois, Delta One senior trader, BNP Paribas
• Ali Zaidi, Head of real assets research, FTSE Russell
- Download the Euronext & EPRA Real Estate Barometer – FY2021: https://info.corporateservices.euronext.com/real-estate-barometer-h2-2021
- More information about the FTSE EPRA Nareit Developed Europe Index: https://www.ftserussell.com/products/indices/epra-nareit
*** Please note that this webinar is addressed exclusively to professional investors in Europe and/or jurisdictions where Euronext's products are approved for distribution. ***