Following a challenging 2018, markets enjoyed three years of exceptional growth not seen since the late 1990s. Built on a foundation of low interest rates and inflation, growth and momentum were unbeatable factors in this three-year period.
Today, in the face of higher and rising interest rates and high inflation, lower volatility and value factors have outperformed. Going forward, which factor will outperform the others?
In 2017, FTSE Russell and Invesco have developed a set of dynamic multi-factor indices. The indices verse as benchmarks to Invesco ETFs, providing investors with a diversified factor approach across equity risk premia factors according to the economic environment and overall financial market conditions.
Please join market experts from Invesco and FTSE Russell as they discuss:
- Overview of the FTSE Invesco Dynamic Multi-factor Index Series and its 5-year performance
- The case for a dynamic, macro-driven approach
- Dynamic multifactor applications and Invesco’s Dynamic Multifactor ETFs
- Alessio de Longis, Senior Portfolio Manager, Head of Global Tactical Asset Allocation, Invesco
- Nick Kalivas, Head of Factor and Core Equity Product Strategy, Invesco
- Catherine Yoshimoto, Director, Product Management, FTSE Russell
***Please note that this webinar is addressed exclusively to investors in the US and/or jurisdictions where Invesco’s products are approved for distribution.***