Chris Nerney, Technology/Healthercare Writer
As the consumerization of IT accelerates, banks and other financial institutions are being challenged to adopt hybrid mobile solutions that let users, customers, and partners access – and enter – business critical information from an ever-increasing range of mobile devices. Who is driving this mobile adoption, and how can your organization ensure it will be competitive?
This TechBytes series, presented by Slashdot Media and sponsored by IBM will look at three industries that are leading the mobility parade: Finance and banking, retail and hospitality, and healthcare and insurance. Each TechBytes segment will focus on one of these key industries, and industry experts will address key questions including:
- What market trends are shaping how mobility is being employed?
- Are new user interface models required for an increasingly millennial user base?
- Can BYOD work in highly regulated industries like finance?
- How can organizations accelerate their mobile adoption?
- What are the most important considerations for embracing mobility
- Can mobile solutions truly be secure?
About the presenter
Chris Nerney is a technology writer who covers both enterprise and consumer technologies for a number of websites and organizations. Chris has written extensively about cloud computing, unified communications, enterprise collaboration, voice over IP, mobile technology, big data and analytics, healthcare IT and interoperability, healthcare finance, value-based care, data centers, converged systems, and space technology. His writing has appeared in Computerworld, CIO.com, Data-Informed, Revenue Cycle Insights, Network World, ITWorld, and many other technology publications. Chris also is an experienced writer of enterprise technology white papers.