Luke Knight Senior Marketing Manager at Pure360 & Paul Hemsley Professional Services Manager at Pure360
About this talk
Studies show that it’s 25 x more expensive to acquire new customers than it is to retain existing ones.
That’s a pretty impactful statement considering a large majority of marketers spend more time and budget on acquiring new customers instead!
GDPR certainly hasn’t helped matters either with its impact on reduced customer email lists.
So we’re hosting this webinar to showcase the key areas to focus on to keep your customers engaged, ensure they continue to buy from you and to increase your brand advocates.
This webinar will cover:
- Introducing engaging welcome campaigns to add value from the start
- The power of automations to increase customer retention and to drive revenue
- Why a preference centre is a must post GDPR
- How to wake up your lapsed and unengaged customers
You should attend if you:
- Are facing a reduced customer email list after a re-consent campaign
- Have a lack of confidence in the consent you have for your customers
- Need to gain more value out of your customer database
- Want to learn new ways to interact with your customers and awaken un-engaged customers
- Want to increase your customer email engagement
View our email and digital marketing webinars to learn how to transform your digital marketing results.
Hear and learn from members of the Pure360 team, covering all aspects of digital marketing, including how you can increase open and click through rates, engagement, and ROI through email.…