Change Automation: Turning Network Security Alerts into Action
Leslie McIntosh, Senior Engineer, AlgoSec
About this talk
You use multiple network security controls in your organization, but chances are, they’re not talking to each other. And while you probably get alerts from SIEM solutions and vulnerability scanners, responding to them feels like a twisted game of whack-a-mole.
So, if manual, error-prone changes are insufficient for your multi-device, multi-vendor hybrid network, what’s the solution? Simple: Network security change automation.
On Wednesday 14th April, 17:00 GMT, the ISF will be joined by Leslie McIntosh, Senior Engineer, AlgoSec for a webinar exploring how enterprise-wide change automation can transform your network security policies—without replacing existing business processes:
1. Comprehensive Change Automation: Increase agility, accelerate incident response, and reduce compliance violations and security misconfigurations
2. Smarter Security, Part 1: Automate security policy changes without breaking core network connectivity
3. Smarter Security, Part 2: Analyze and recommend changes to your network security policies
4. Smarter Security, Part 3: Push network security policy changes with zero-touch automation to your multi-vendor security devices
5. Use What You’ve Got: Maximize ROI of your existing security controls by automatically analyzing, validating, and implementing network security policy changes