Peter West – Assistant Head, Defensive Cyber Organisation, UK Ministry of Defence & Justin Stouder – CTO, FireMon
Cyber asset discovery - the process of identifying and managing all devices, endpoints, and resources connected to a network, is a market projected to grow from $100M in 2021 to $4bn in 2030. Organisations from across all industries are facing a rise in cyber threats and are setting their sights on asset discovery solutions to avoid losing ground to bad actors.
This panel session features ISF Analyst, Mark Ward in conversation with:
- Peter West – Assistant Head, Defensive Cyber Organisation at UK Ministry of Defence, with 20 years’ experience across the MoD as a Crown Servant in Project and Programme Delivery.
- Justin Stouder – Chief Technology Officer at FireMon with over 20 years' experience building world-class software development and operations organisations.
Join this panel discussion to learn about:
- The rising significance and growth of asset discovery
- The pivotal role data quality and speed play in decision making
- The consequences of inadequate discovery and overcoming common challenges