4:15PM SGT / 1:45PM IST
Implications of Revised Technology Risk Management Guidelines
• Drew Bagley, Vice President & Counsel, Privacy and Cyber Policy, CrowdStrike
• Damien Pang, Executive Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
Moderated by Scott Flower (PhD), Global Intelligence Officer (APAC), FS-ISAC.
On 18 January 2021, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) released revised technology risk management (TRM) guidelines for financial institutions. During this session, we will discuss how the new guidelines impact people, processes and technology and how they can be implemented. The 2021 guidelines emphasise a need for:
• Greater focus on third party risk management
• Risk governance and oversight
• DevSecOps and agile, and API development
• Cyber threat intelligence, event monitoring and detection, and incident response and management.
Expect these issues and more to be covered during this track.