Is your sales funnel too noisy, too congested?
The MQL remains a tried-and-true way to qualify potential buyers. But without the right strategy, it's easy to fall into the classic cycle of too much focus on lead volume and too little focus on lead quality.
You don't need your sales team wasting time crawling through low-quality leads that don't result in, well... results.
It's time for Marketing and Sales to break the cycle and clear the cluttered funnel.
In this session, we'll show you how Marketing and Sales can align and come out swinging together—and drive higher-quality opportunities. The kind that result in a high-quality pipeline.
- Best-practices for defining and identifying an MQL for your organization
- Ways to segment and score leads that reveal the best sales opportunities
- How to measure the success and initial impact of your new process down-funnel
- Casey Munck, VP of Marketing, Act-On
- Carol Adkisson, Director of Marketing Operations, Act-On