Marybeth Borgwing and Al Pearce; moderated by Jessica Gulick
If you’re planning to sell your business or considering growth through acquisition or capital funding, then tune in to this dynamic discussion where our seasoned M&A advisors and financial experts will share insights on how to position your company in this complex marketplace.
In this moderated discussion, we will:
• Help you decide if you’re a good candidate for funding
• Guide you through the process of positioning your company for growth, acquisition or purchase
• Discuss the pitfalls to avoid if choosing a partner to help you navigate the complex private equity marketplace
• Explain how a data-driven narrative will pique investor interest
• Help you understand the market and set your expectations for the road ahead
Who Should Attend?
• CEOs and Advisors of companies seeking B or C round funding
• CEOs and Advisors of companies that want to be acquired by private equity
• CEOs of companies with a focus on digital transformation as they position themselves for sale