Selling Your Business? Optimize Value & Stand Out in an Active Deal Market
Marybeth Borgwing and Al Pearce; moderated by Jessica Gulick
About this talk
If you’re planning to sell your business or considering growth through acquisition or capital funding, then tune in to this dynamic discussion where our seasoned M&A advisors and financial experts will share insights on how to position your company in this complex marketplace.
In this moderated discussion, we will:
• Help you decide if you’re a good candidate for funding
• Guide you through the process of positioning your company for growth, acquisition or purchase
• Discuss the pitfalls to avoid if choosing a partner to help you navigate the complex private equity marketplace
• Explain how a data-driven narrative will pique investor interest
• Help you understand the market and set your expectations for the road ahead
Who Should Attend?
• CEOs and Advisors of companies seeking B or C round funding
• CEOs and Advisors of companies that want to be acquired by private equity
• CEOs of companies with a focus on digital transformation as they position themselves for sale
The Tech & Cyber Security Trends channel features experts and executives in and around the high tech, high growth sector to learn about new trends, market changes, and leadership tips. Join our channel.…