Nick Cavalancia | Panteha Pedram | Andrew Monroe | Brandon Quinn | Jennifer Diaz
About this talk
The world of payments is no stranger to fraud. In fact, according to the European Central Bank, the total value of fraudulent transactions within Europe annually amounts to a whopping €1.8 billion. Merchants understand this risk, but knowing how to overcome it when fraudsters behave so differently across different verticals can be a difficult task. Understanding how fraudsters behave and gaining insight into key trends within the payment ecosystem is vital. But where do merchants go to find this insight?
With the stakes so high, fraud protection is a business must-have - and data is key to unlocking its potential.
Businesses must find a solution that both provides data insights into key trends within the space, while also empowering your business without impacting legitimate consumers.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- The impact of fraud on the payment industry
- Using data to determine trends, and why understanding an understanding of key trends is so crucial
- What to look for in a fraud protection solution
- The value of a Microsoft/Worldline dataset
- Fraud across different verticals, and why an understanding of how fraud behaves universally is important
- How data can fuel machine learning algorithms to detect and protect against fraud
- And much more!
Nick Cavalancia, Conversational Geek
Panteha Pedram, Worldline
Andrew Monroe, Worldline
Brandon Quinn, LinkedIn
Jennifer Diaz, Microsoft
We are shaping a new world of payments and trusted transactions. With our advanced payments technology, local payments expertise and solutions customised for hundreds of markets and industries, we are helping millions of businesses of all sizes to realise their ambitions – faster, simpler and more securely.…