Over the past year, we’ve seen a number of changes that have impacted the ways in-app payments function, specifically within Europe and Asia. These changes have improved flexibility, and now there are more choices than ever when it comes to paying for in-app purchases such as digital goods, subscriptions and in-game currencies.
In the past, developers & publishers had to follow strict storefront policies and were limited in creativity. On top of a strict guideline, each transaction would be charged with a flat 30% service fee. There are big opportunities in optimising and reducing processing fees to 3 - 4%. This represents a real opportunity for revenue teams. However, awareness about the changes in rules and regulations is low.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- An overview of the rule changes, and what this could mean for developers
- The benefits of new in-app payments
- The value of a fully customizable experience
- Challenges in implementation, and how to build your roadmap
- Debunking misconceptions about third-party payment solutions
- And much more!