Panel led by Hortense Bioy, Director, Sustainability Research, Global Manager Research, Morningstar
With a growing awareness around sustainability issues and accelerating regulatory developments in Europe, sustainable finance is one of the most significant talking points of our time.
But what does sustainability investing mean for stakeholders and what are the resulting challenges? What’s more, what kind of impact does this have on a company’s mid to long-term strategy as well as its short-term profitability?
By bringing together representatives from the regulatory side, the financial industry, the non-financial industry and an independent advisory firm, we aim to take a closer look at the consequences for the corporate world and answer a key question - is there a price to be paid for investing in ESG companies?
Join six well-known speakers in their live panel discussion about ESG:
• Franziska Barmettler, Head of Sustainability IKEA, Switzerland
• Gianluca Cantalupi, Global Head of Reputational, Sustainability and Climate Risk, Credit Suisse
• Michael Jantzi, Founder of Sustainalytics
• Martha Oberndorfer, Member of ESMA SMSG
• Stephan Geiger, Head of Sustainable Finance Ernst & Young, Switzerland
• John Scott, Head of Sustainability Risk, Zurich Insurance Group
This event is a joint event organised by Morningstar and Swiss Risk Association. It be hosted by Hortense Bioy, Director, Sustainability Research, Global Manager Research at Morningstar.
This event is a joint event organized by Morningstar and Swiss Risk Association.