Nathan Hixson, Jane Marie Petty, Victoria Hernandez, Youri Groenhart and Margaret Stafford
Join Morningstar Sustainalytics for a panel conversation about the ESG Risk Ratings and how Sustainalytics' clients are integrating ESG across investment workflows, including security selection, fund construction, and client reporting.
Sustainalytics has launched the Newly Expanded Global ESG Universe, offering the broadest analyst- based coverage of any ESG ratings provider in the industry. The expansion brings the total coverage to over 16,000 issuers. The additional coverage provides investors and clients with comprehensive and flexible coverage to align with a wide variety of use cases and diversified investment opportunities.
In this webinar you’ll hear from sustainable finance specialists & industry leaders, sharing their perspectives on:
1. The current landscape driving the need for increased coverage across asset classes
2. What the Newly Expanded Global ESG Universe is and what it covers
3. An introduction to the ESG Risk Ratings and our methodology
4. Client success stories and use cases including security selection and company research, research & screening, portfolio review and selection, and reporting.
5. A chance to engage our presenters in a Q & A
Nathan Hixson, Senior Investment & Portfolio Strategist on the Responsible Investing team in PNC’s Asset Management Group
Jane Marie Petty, Senior Vice President-National Director of Consulting, Wells Fargo Investment Institute/Managed Solutions
Victoria Hernandez, Senior Associate Product Manager, ESG Products, Morningstar Sustainalytics
Youri Groenhart, Director, ESG Products, Morningstar Sustainalytics
Moderator: Margaret Stafford, Senior Product Manager, Morningstar Sustainalytics