Kirstie Leadley Head of UK Marketing & Group Digital ZEDRA & Jez John Managing Director Webstars
About this talk
Everyone nowadays has at least a basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence as a standalone concept…but how much do we fully appreciate the value it has in terms of its practical application?
In this session we will take one highly topical area of marketing - Personalisation - and discuss what it actually means for your ROI and how closely bound up it is with AI and the need for clever technology.
Kirstie Leadley, Head of UK Marketing & Group Digital at ZEDRA will be quizzing clever tech guru and Managing Director of Webstars, Jez John on these topics and more.
Discussion points will include:
● Personalisation: the good and the bad
● What is the difference between AI and machine learning? And does it matter?
● Is effective personalisation possible without AI and clever technology?
● How much AI is too much?
● Does AI, used properly, really deliver the results?
● Should we, as marketers, be worried that it leaves us nowhere to hide in terms of tracking and measuring?
● Is it possible to use this kind of personalisation with a light touch? (Many larger organisations have strict policies around the use of data.)
● What proof do we have that personalisation is even worth it in terms of the effort and expense involved in investing in this kind of technology?
● In order to successfully use AI for personalisation, does it require a whole website rebuild to make sure the underlying structure is fit for technological wizardry? Or are there faster and cheaper ways?
● How can AI, Account Based Marketing and Personalisation be used to improve marketing (and sales) efforts.