Simon McEvoy, Head of Strategy at Omobono & Karen Guyer, Digital Experience Account Lead at Omobono
B2B buying has never changed so fast or so furiously as its doing in 2021, driven by the lingering pandemic and accelerating tech adoption. Transformations that we expected to be years away have happened overnight and expectations at both ends of the transaction have shifted profoundly.
In particular, ecommerce has leapt from being a dim and distant prospect in many B2B categories, to a tangible or imminent reality – even in for the most complex products or services.
So what does that mean for B2B brands, and their marketing, sales and digital teams?
In this webinar, we’ll explore what B2B marketers need to do to embrace this revolution and the inherent opportunities, and examine how to build a superb digital experience for your customers. Key takeaways will include:
• How to embrace ecommerce in a digital-first world for B2B
• What you need to consider to implement ecommerce into your business
• Where and how to start implementing B2B ecommerce
• How to take small steps in the right direction for effective ecommerce
• How to put a superb digital experience in place for customers
Your personal data: