Dipti Bramhandkar & Oli Bealby Managing Director, SF & Angela Rittgers, VP of SMB Marketing, PayPal
The most potent and efficient brands in the world today are being built with people, not for them. They outperform the competition without outspending them, forge closer connections with buyers and get their market to do their marketing. We call them participation brands.
Iris’ 2021 global participation brand Index (PBI) study shows that B2B brands are not only thriving in the participation age, for the first time they’re outperforming their B2C cousins.
This new research conducted with close to 7,000 business decision makers and consumers shows how brands such as Splunk, Twilio and Marketo are now scoring higher on key performance drivers than household names like Tesla, Nike and Disney.
In this session. Iris will lift the lid on what’s driving this result, exploring the role of emotional factors like trust, innovation in the customer experience, community empowerment and brand leadership on social and environmental issues.
Join this webinar to understand:
• What makes a B2B participation brand
• Which are the leading B2B participation brands in the world today
• How leading B2B participation brands outperform competitors
• Why B2B buyers pay more for participation brands
• 5 ways you can harness the power of participation to drive marketing performance
Your personal data: