Gavin Dimmock, VP & GM EMEA, Terminus & David Rowlands, Editor, B2B Marketing
Account-based marketing is all about targeted, smart, and efficient revenue growth.
It’s about doing more with less during a year when budgets are slashed. And it’s also about providing a personalized buying experience for your customers.
If you need a starting point or inspiration to do even more with your go-to-market strategy, this webinar is for you.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
● An explanation and history of account-based marketing
● Key benefits of adopting an ABM strategy
● The steps you can take to implement a successful ABM strategy
● Account-based marketing KPIs to measure (and those to ignore)
● How to optimize your ABM campaigns for B2B success
About the presenter:
As GM EMEA, Gavin's role is to lead Terminus's international expansion and customer success in the region.
With over 25 years of enterprise software experience leading high performing teams in organisations such as Oracle, Marketo, Sitecore and now Terminus, Gavin brings a wealth of knowledge and experience working with leading Marketing, Revenue and Digital business leaders and their teams to apply an account-based marketing approach to help target, activate, engage and measure new business acquisition, revenue expansion, customer retention and increase engagement velocity.
Your personal data: